Wednesday 30 November 2011

Welcome to Chaos...

So, I've decided to move my personal blog from Livejournal to Blogger. Probably not the best move as I've always had a habit of boarding sinking ships. A good case in point would be my choice in smart phones...

I have bought Nokia phones for a long time. And despite me generally being satisfied with my current device, Nokia have seen it fit to move onto a new OS, Windows Phone 7. And just when I put my money down on this Symbian Belle phone. Personally I thought that a move to Android would've made more sense. Oh well, never mind. Also, I had to get a PSP when everyone else got DS's. I bought a Creative MuVo (Effectively a thumbdrive MP3 player with a battery cradle) when everyone else got iPods...yeah...-_-;

I have no idea what is the popular blogging platform these days. Facebook? Twitter? I do have profiles for those but due to various issues with myself, I'd decided to take an indefinite hiatus from both until such a time I see fit to return. Whether or not this move onto Blogger is a good idea, only time will tell.

For now, enjoy, or not, the ignorant random rantings of someone whose mind is more mixed up than a scrambled egg...

No comments:

Post a Comment